Plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery originated in China over 20 centuries ago. The word ‘aesthetic’ comes from the Greek word aisthētikós, referring to the notions of perceiving and feeling, and hence of sensation. Aesthetic surgery therefore takes both mind and body into account.
Although to all appearances aesthetic surgery repairs and enhances the body, at its most fundamental level it also cares for the soul. Asking to correct a body part is linked to a discrepancy patients feel between themselves and their body image. This difference in perception is synonymous with emotional distress, which is behind a patient’s request for surgery.
How you perceive your body is very subjective and I’m not here to judge you but rather find out if your request is permissible. In other words, to establish whether surgical correction with realistic objectives is possible, keeping constantly in mind the positive psychological impact of my procedures.
My sole preoccupation is your satisfaction and well-being, always aiming to achieve a natural result without any trace of surgery.
My job is my passion… to support you, inform you in complete sincerity, always listen to you and, above all, share in your post-operative happiness of finally feeling in harmony with your body.
Degrees and qualifications | Plastic Surgeon in Paris
- Plastic surgeon qualified in plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery.
- European degree in plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery – European Board of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (EBOPRAS, Munich).
- Former chief clinical assistant at hospitals in Switzerland (Lausanne and Sierre).
- Former plastic surgery resident at Marseille Hospital.
- Inter-university degree in microsurgery, Marseille.
- Specialist certification (CES) in anatomy and dissection, Lyon.
- Specialist certification (CES) in microbiology, Lyon.
Career path and skills
As a former clinical assistant in Switzerland, Dr Thierry Bron learnt to completely restore patients’ bodies and hence their morale, especially major burns, cancer and hand-trauma patients.
He holds an inter-university degree in microsurgery and a European degree in plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery, obtained in Munich. Dr Bron is an expert in facial and body reconstructive surgery.
After 5 years’ comprehensive experience with top aesthetic doctors and surgeons in Lausanne, Paris and Marseille, Dr Bron went on to further specialize in the following areas: facial aesthetic medicine, nose surgery (rhinoplasty), face-lifts, composite breast augmentation (a technique using prostheses supplemented at the front by fat transfer), and buttock augmentation by lipofilling (transferring fat to the buttocks from the thighs and/or abdomen and/or saddlebags and/or flanks).
Dr Bron is a specialist plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgeon and is registered as such with the Conseil de l’Ordre des Médecins de Paris (medical association) under the following number: 75/85726. He operates in several clinics in Paris, which are all authorized to carry out aesthetic surgery.
He specializes in:
- Face surgery: nose surgery (rhinoplasty); rejuvenation surgery (neck- and face-lifts, peeling, injections); eyelid surgery (bags, pockets, upper and/or lower blepharoplasty).
- Aesthetic breast surgery: enlargement using prostheses and/or fat re-injection (lipofilling); breast ptosis treatment.
- Silhouette surgery: stomach, arm- and thigh-lifts; liposuction and liposculpture, especially of the buttocks.
- Reconstructive breast surgery: reduction for breast hypertrophy; tuberous breasts; post-cancer breast reconstruction.
Dr Bron’s aesthetic medicine and surgery consultations take place at Cabinet Monceau (opposite Parc Monceau), 32 Boulevard de Courcelles, 75017 Paris.
Extra services | Plastic Surgeon in Paris
We propose these extra services to best serve you :
- Crisalix is 3D simulation software that shows the results of aesthetic surgery. This tool helps patients better express their request and enables surgeons to give clear, reasoned explanations. Patients are therefore better informed when they decide to have an operation.
- Next Motion is an application that enables doctors to create, edit and share perfectly standardized, comparable dynamic ‘before/after’ videos in less than a minute.